Our client is looking for a high-level, experienced Account Executive to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients.
The Account Executive will cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from ‘first contact’ through to closing.
Essentially, the Account Executive will boost sales and contribute to the long-term business growth.
- Generate new business using existing and potential client networks
- Identify potential clients and set approach strategies
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Be responsible for maintaining an accurate opportunity pipeline
- Set up meetings with potential clients and determine if we can add value
- Produce and deliver compelling proposals and presentations for prospective clients
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Deliver technical overviews and demonstrations to potential clients
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Remain current with key industry advancements and important news, and able to adapt to the fast rate of change in the technology space
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in a similar role ideally from a Managed IT services company
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Services (Office 365, Azure)
- Ability to align business goals with IT
- A passion for technology and how it can empower ambitious organisations to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in a Business Development position within the IT or Technology sectors
- A consultative sales methodology
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- The ability to develop relationships with both operational and business
- A clear understanding of business requirements and the ability to translate these into IT solutions
- Commercial skills including negotiation, development of business case and demonstrate ROI
- Confidence in front of clients including strategy meetings, service review meetings, project meetings
- An ability to embrace and manage change in a dynamic and fast-growing organisation
Apply with a detailed CV and include your Sales achievements and career successes.