A Hospital in Kisumu, Kenya is looking for a CONSULTANT PULMONOLOGIST INTENSIVIST . This Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. This Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, Safe Care level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. This Hospital in Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill this CONSULTANT PULMONOLOGIST INTENSIVIST position.
Reporting to the Head of Department – Medicine, the successful candidate will be responsible for efficient delivery of Pulmonology Intensivist services to patients, mentoring junior doctors, assisting with critical patients in the ACU among others.
- • Diagnosing and treating patients with pulmonary disorders, including asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, interstitial lung disease, lung infections, and other conditions
- • Providing medical care to patients in hospitals or intensive care units while supervising the work of other Medical staff
- • M. Med Internal Medicine from a recognized University.
- • Fellowship training in Pulmonology from a recognized institution
• At least one year experience as a Pulmonologist Intensivist.