Our client is looking for a detail oriented, methodical Data Analyst to join their team in Durban.
- Mathematics/Science/Commerce/IT Degree (NQF Level 7), or equivalent, if substantiated by valid evidence of competency.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant data analysis experience in a professional working environment.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team structure.
- Analytical mindset with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Astute observation and documentation skills.
- Focused, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Proactive, efficient and innovative.
- Demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to meet pre-specified deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to planning and execution of tasks.
- Able to prioritise effectively under pressure.
- Honest, discreet and able to maintain strict integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Reliable and professional.
- Able to provide training in the area of expertise.
- Commitment to work effectively with senior management and deliver results.
- Flexible to take on ad hoc tasks