Data Warehouse Developer
We are looking for an exceptional Data Warehouse Developer to join our client’s team which looks after data analytics, reporting, data science and RPA across the group
You’ll be involved in projects involving BI and Analytics across multiple data disciplines: SQL and Big Data.
Be a part of the process of migrating the current data warehouses and reporting from on premise solutions to the cloud
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
- 3+ years’ experience in:
- Data warehouse design and implementation, infrastructure components and analytical tools.
- Data warehouse modelling
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience in cloud data warehousing
- Building large scale databases
- Data modelling (Data Vault 2.0 and Star Schema), data management, and data transformation
- Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of implemented solutions.
- Provide analysis and issue resolution on business reported concerns.
- Participate in design to influence delivery of various business intelligence solutions.
- Contributes to the designs and plans for the integration for all data warehouse technical components.
- Contributes to the design, automation, and acquisition, transformation and data loading processes in a high volume, high availability data warehouse environment
- Contributes to the design of the data warehouse architecture
- Provides production support to solve immediate problems and keeps databases in production
- Analyses information requirements of customers and supports teams and contributes to the design of the best technical solutions
- Technical implementation of the data warehouse
- Participates in testing of the data design, tool design, data extracts
- Optimisation, support and maintenance of the data warehouse environment
- Participates in testing and validation of the data model throughout the various stages of the development process.