The position of Health/Safety/Quality & Environmental Administrator at the Group is vital to the running of the company.
The HSQE Administrator will report directly to the Group General Manager and be responsible for the following functions.
- Compile and maintain QMS documentation in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Compile and maintain HSE documentation
- Ensure compliance of all offices with regards to the QMS and HSE policies and regulations
- Present monthly reports to management regarding HSQE programs & KPI’s *Actively seek to improve the QMS as well as SHE policies
- Train staff on various and applicable points of the HSQE programs
- Grade 12 certificate
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Standard and the associated Quality management system
- Understanding of HSE requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn company specific IT systems
- Salary will be in line with experience and qualifications