- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Performing of Audit Fieldwork including but not limited to audit execution, drafting of reports, and overall communication of findings
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Implementation of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Utilization of Data Analytics to further enhance Internal Audit observations
- Ability to perform Stock Takes
- Ability to read and understand legal terms identified in contracts
- Developing and maintaining a POPI Compliance Program.
- Encouraging compliance with the conditions for the lawful processing of personal information.
- Dealing with requests made to the organisation.
- Working with the Information Regulator in relation to investigations conducted and otherwise ensuring compliance by the organisation with the provisions of POPI.
- Taking full responsibility as an official Deputy Information Officer (POPI & PAIA) for the company.
Minimum 2-3 years in Internal Audit
POPIA Compliance experience preferred
Degree/Diploma in Accounting or a similar qualification
Teammate experience preferred
Strong Excel Skills is non-negotiable – PIVOT Tables , VLOOKUPS etc
Open to travel
Salary – R 27 000