IT Application Developer Lead
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within a mature technology and leading-edge technology environment.
- Utilize (3rd or 4th Generation) and leading-edge technology (i.e., C++/C#, J2EE, Python etc.) programming methodologies and languages.
- Adhere to coding standards and apply secure coding practices, procedures and techniques and contribute to the technical code documentation.
- Remain aware of new technologies / programming languages. Perform unit and system testing
- Relevant application development certification
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in advanced C# application development
- Experience in DevOps (Development Operations) structure, complex environments
- Prior professional experience in a technical leadership position
- Experience with application protocols, SDLC (software development life cycle) and security principals
- Experience with SQL data structure and design
- Understanding of application hosting services and 3rd party solutions
- Ability to identify and debug deployed code solutions
- Understanding of patch management
- Experience with industry business systems and standard development tools and techniques i.e. O365, Visual Studio, Microsoft IIS, API, SQL, MySQL structured data