The IT Systems Administrator will:
- Ensure the efficiency of IT technical desktop support function i.e. end-user workstation systems and hardware, IT hardware for production systems, printers etc.
- Manage the IT HelpDesk/ Callcentre for Service Delivery to internal sytems end-users by;
- Monitor and timely allocate IT Support Calls accordingly
- Provide 1st line IT Technical support for all IT Support Calls
- Ensure timely escalation of all IT support calls to 2nd line support i.e. the Systems and Network Engineers.
- Ensure that all workstations comply with Cybersecurity Endpoint Solutions and up to date with security patches.
- Manage Desktop IT Service Management
- Assist in the initiation and follow-up on Management of Change (MoC) until approval.
- Enforcement and support of Information security standards and procedures.
- AD user Account Management
- LAN, VOIP and 3G support
- Cybersecurity Endpoint Systems Management
- IT Asset Management
- IT Facilities Management, ensuring physical security and 5S compliance
- IT Licenses Management
- Cybersecurity Endpoint Solutions
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Engineering
- A+ certification & N+ Certification with extensive desktop support experience
- Diploma/ Higher Certificate in PC & Server Engineering