The Systems Engineering Manager for THE COMPANY is empowered to manage and support the daily operations in the IT Systems Engineering space across multiple geolocations, sites and entities.
This includes managing a team of skilled individuals and technology stacks. IT Systems Engineering Manager has approximately 5 Network engineers reporting to him/ her.
- National Diploma in Information Technology.
- A+, N+ and O365 Administration.
- 11+ Years’ experience in Information Technology
- 3+ Years’ experience Managing a Team
- 10+ Years’ experience working in a large corporate environment
- Experience with system engineering design strategies and techniques
- Experience with full product development life cycle
- Set the vision and develop strategies for applications & system engineering for the organisation
- Leadership skills: Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Own and grow Systems Engineering & Realisation capabilities for THE COMPANY Global
- Ensure on time/in full delivery – manage all project activities under their responsibility to deliver to quality, time and budget, ensuring all relevant construction standards and quality standards are met
- Effective decision-making skills
- Project management: Assist with IT project management and deliver projects on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Defining performance standards and meeting service levels, manage resources.
- Problem-solving skills: Being able to look at a situation, identify where any issues lie and determine the best course of action to fix
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs
- Ability to manage budgets and licensing costs to software and systems, minimizing yearly spends and renewals.