Junior / Mid Level IT Support Engineer
Our client is looking for an Junior-Mid Level IT Support Engineer to join their team.
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge and experience (Certification would be a benefit)
- CompTIA A+ and/or N+ beneficial
- Previous helpdesk and online support experience.
- Mimecast experience would be beneficial.
- Active Directory Support Experience
- Fluent in English
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be required to account manage key SLA Clients
- You will be required to take on calls logged by clients, troubleshoot/resolve issues quickly and effectively, while constantly keeping the client and management updated on progress.
- You will be required to communicate professionally with both client and management, either over the phone or face to face with the client and be well mannered and friendly even when dealing with a stressful situation.
- You will be required to share knowledge and advise within the team.
- The most important part of this role is the service provided to the client and the communication with the client and management.
- You will also be required to work “out of normal hours” from time to time, if required by the client or management.
You will be encouraged to think out the box and enhance productivity for clients and the business