Machine Learning Developer – Durban
To provide analytical expertise and support using machine learning and AI methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms
Develop and integrate artificial intelligence (AI) detection models and algorithms into ECS solutions.
Data mining and interpretation – including data acquisition and transformation.
Discovery and evaluation of new or advanced machine learning methodologies and technologies.
The development, testing, and coding mathematical and machine learning (ML) methods and models – using technology frameworks.
Signatory to the Impartiality, Independence and Confidentiality Commitment
- Tertiary qualification (BSc Eng., BEng, BTech, BSc) in engineering, or mathematics / statistics / physics/ operations research. Preferable to have, or working towards, a post-graduate qualification/s in these disciplines
- Minimum of 2-years relevant operational, data analysis or research experience within the industrial / manufacturing / engineering / mining sector.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully analysing data / information of a similar nature.
- Proficiency in written communication – specifically engineering and scientific report writing.
- Proficiency in Critical Thinking
- Proficiency in project and quality assurance documentation management and control.
Proficiency in the application of measurement and verification techniques