Our client, offer an outsourced business process solutions specific to meet the requirements of their business partners.
Their customer service team ensures that their customers have an excellent experience.
Many of their partners are insurance companies, banks, financial services companies and retailers.
They are looking for a Scheme Accountant to join the team:
- B Comm. or equivalent national diploma in Finance/Accounting is required.
- At least 2- 3 years previous related working experience in a corporate entity is required.
- Experience in working with advanced Excel is required.
- Previous work experience in the financial services environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in dealing with underwriters/clients/business partners would be an
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours:
- A good understanding of the purpose and context of financial reporting.
- A good understanding of financial concepts, especially those applicable to the role.
- An understanding of accounting processes/practices and their impact on financial reporting.
- The ability to work with large volumes of financial data accurately and efficiently.
- Advanced Excel skills, with proven ability to apply these skills.
- The ability to analyse reports and explain variances clearly.
- Logical, methodical, rational, analytical and efficient.
- The ability to plan, prioritise, and co-ordinate to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- The ability to remain calm and manage and co-ordinate deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to work independently but also as part of a bigger team.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise effectively with business partners and stakeholders.
- Good collaboration and relationship management skills.
- The ability to remain robust, confident, and assertive in discussions with business partners and stakeholders.
- A good customer service orientation.
- The ability to consistently demonstrate commitment and hard work.
- A continuous improvement orientation would be a distinct advantage.
Salary – R 250K – R 300K CTC
Advanced excel is a requirement for this role and candidates will be assessed on excel in the first interview.