Our client based in the Western Cape is seeking a Support Engineer.
Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a customer service role.
• A technical qualification such as A+ or N+ is a requirement
• Any qualification or certification that demonstrates application to studies and
achieving goals is a benefit.
• Experience helping end users with the operation and functionality of
developed software applications/integrations
• The ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively.
• Be passionate about customers and service, with a strong will to make a difference.
• Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and
• Target focused, proactive and keen to spot opportunities to refine and improve
processes and service.
• Must be able to deal directly with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner,
demonstrating excellent internal and external customer communication skills.
• Strong planning, organising and prioritizing abilities.
• Is self-starting, analytical, results and solutions-driven.
• Calm and able to focus when in a pressure situation.
• Knowledge of call centre environment preferential
• Knowledge of basic network routing & troubleshooting (Ping, Tracert, Pingplotter etc.)
• Knowledge of basic PC troubleshooting (Audio, Headsets, Chrome, Windows OS etc.)
• Knowledge of analysing and troubleshooting log files (Windows Event View and
• Experience in a Technical Support Role.
Salary range: R15k CTC all inclusive
KPI bonus quarterly
Standby Allowance eligible
Email email@example.com to apply.