UX / UI Manager
IT ~ Marketing
The UX/ UI Manager will:
- Be responsible to deliver outstanding user experience by providing intuitive application design.
- Measure and optimize applications (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability) and create the best user experience.
- Improve digital product efficiencies across experience, product innovation and conversions resulting in significant commercial value.
- 3 years of experience as an UI/ UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma or equivalent in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Critical thinker, problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. AdobeXD, Figma or InVision, etc.)
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.